Skip to main content

My Favorite Person

 My Favorite Person: Best Friend



  My favorite person is my best friend. Best friend is a person who you value above other friends in your life, someone you have fun with, someone you trust and someone in whom you confide. Person who deserve title of best friend is a person who named is Zulisyraq or known as Zul and sometime I call him Salim for no reason. His height is 163CM and brown skin. He is same age as me. He studied at SMK Bukit Gading as Form 6 student. I choose him because he always by my side when I’m sad or happy. Things I like about him which is he is funny person and always do crazy stuff. He always makes me laugh with his joke. He has bloated stomach and always make fun of it. He also always helps me to complete my assignment. The most beautiful memories with him is when we spend time together preparing banquet for iftar at his house. We cooked together with a lot fun and made a delicious dish. Not only that, we created a lot of memories together. I have no regrets for choosing him as my best friend. He such a good friend and I hope to stay friend with until the end.

 


Written by,

MUHAMMAD FARIDUDDIN IZHAM BIN AZUAR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Person

 My Favourite person is of course Khalid Ibn Al-Walid, a great Islamic General that helps Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in his journey.                                               Depiction image of Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Khalid Ibn Al-Walid was born in Mecca in the year 592 century AD. Khalid full name is  Khalid bin al-Walid bin al-Mughirah from Bani Makhzum. His father al-Walid bin al-Mughirah is a leader of Bani Makhzum and the richest person at that time in Mecca. In the early history of Islam when Prophet Muhammad S.A.W started to open in spread Islam at Mecca, Khalid and his Bani Makhzum is against Islam very heavily until he join the war against Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. but an event make him change and open toward and it is told by other people the way he joins Islam is an interesting story.                                                         Depiction image of Old Mecca  In the Sulh Hudaibiah incident, the polytheists had sent Khalid with a team of spies to go to the Muslim army ca