Skip to main content

MY FAVOURITE PERSON

Hello everyone today i am sharing my blog for the second time about my favorite person


FAVORITE person is the person we like  his actions, speech, behavior and so on, besides that it is also a place for us to express our feelings to strengthen ourselves to be better than something negative, besides being our companion in difficult times and in happy times.


Back to  the topic my favorite person is my mother, my mother's name is Noraida Binti Othman, My mother works as a restaurant trader with my father, my mother looks like a very strong woman even though she is 50 years old, my mother was not born in a rich family, My mother's life was not an easy, when my mother was young from morning to night looking for sustenance with my grandfather for the family, my mother taught me the meaning of life in difficult and easy circumstances, when my mother married at the age of 21  my father named Tarmizi Bin moslim had started his own business, my mother and father traded from 6:00 am to 1: 00 am for the sake of his children, from that he has taught us about sacrifice for the sake of the family.



picture of my lovely mother and father 

Next, my mother always gave me encouragement and advice in difficult situations and was always with me everywhere, she gave us children lessons, food and drink needs and so on for us so that we can be successful children in the world and the hereafter, When I have a fever or my body is sick, my mother is there to give me medicine and accompany me, when my mother is sick, we take care of her, feed her, massage the sluggish body and give comfort to the mother.


A picture of my mother doing business in our restaurant.


Finally, the Prophet Muhammad shaallahu'alaihi wasallam mentioned three times the mother, the fourth then the father, for people to be devoted, because the mother who gave birth to us who bears the pain in 9 months, so should I be silent, must not, no matter how rich, high rank, the world feels empty without the presence of my beloved mother, therefore I beg those who read my blog to appreciate, reciprocate your mother's service even if it will not reach your mother's service to us and pray for our mother to meet the paradise of Jannah.


                                                                                        WRITTEN BY NAZRIN RIZAL BIN TARMIZI



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Person

 My Favourite person is of course Khalid Ibn Al-Walid, a great Islamic General that helps Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in his journey.                                               Depiction image of Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Khalid Ibn Al-Walid was born in Mecca in the year 592 century AD. Khalid full name is  Khalid bin al-Walid bin al-Mughirah from Bani Makhzum. His father al-Walid bin al-Mughirah is a leader of Bani Makhzum and the richest person at that time in Mecca. In the early history of Islam when Prophet Muhammad S.A.W started to open in spread Islam at Mecca, Khalid and his Bani Makhzum is against Islam very heavily until he join the war against Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. but an event make him change and open toward and it is told by other people the way he joins Islam is an interesting story.                                                         Depiction image of Old Mecca  In the Sulh Hudaibiah incident, the polytheists had sent Khalid with a team of spies to go to the Muslim army ca