Skip to main content

My Memorable moment at KPTM Ipoh


   Everyone has an unforgettable moment in their life and will cherish that moment for as long as they live. I was one of those people who had an unforgettable moment of love. I will never forget it and am happy to share it with others. It has been one of my many favorite moments in my life. That also opened my heart to be happy and always grateful.

Through life there are good, bad, fun, horrible and beautiful moments. However, there are special situations that deserve attention because of their important influence and support. For example, starting college is a critical decision for  students. Nevertheless, the mentality of the students, the expectations of loved ones and the beliefs of the community are important contributors to the monumental path.


Not everyone, but many college students are in college because they want to change their future while contributing to important moments in their lives.



 I am a new student who just studied at KPTM Ipoh. I have high and hard to achieve goals.I also went through various interesting experiences before entering the KPTM Ipoh campus that I will never forget. Among the things I can’t forget is the way we got to know each other using the discord app. At the first, I was not an extrovert capable of talking to anyone. I am an introvert person.However, the friends at KPTM are very friendly and kind. They started a conversation with me.After the incident, every day we often met agreements. Every day we chatted until we were very friendly.We also often play mobile games like mobile legends bang-bang,Genshin impact,Vallorant,Apex Legends,PUBG,Free fire,GTAIV and others. Despite playing often, we still have high ambitions which are to have a bright future.I hope our happiness lasts forever.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Person

 My Favourite person is of course Khalid Ibn Al-Walid, a great Islamic General that helps Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in his journey.                                               Depiction image of Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Khalid Ibn Al-Walid was born in Mecca in the year 592 century AD. Khalid full name is  Khalid bin al-Walid bin al-Mughirah from Bani Makhzum. His father al-Walid bin al-Mughirah is a leader of Bani Makhzum and the richest person at that time in Mecca. In the early history of Islam when Prophet Muhammad S.A.W started to open in spread Islam at Mecca, Khalid and his Bani Makhzum is against Islam very heavily until he join the war against Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. but an event make him change and open toward and it is told by other people the way he joins Islam is an interesting story.                                                         Depiction image of Old Mecca  In the Sulh Hudaibiah incident, the polytheists had sent Khalid with a team of spies to go to the Muslim army ca