Skip to main content

My Memorable Moment at KPTM Ipoh

 

        On December 1, 2021, I started my new life at KPTM in the middle of the Covid-19 Pandemic. I studied for Diploma in Animation for 2 years and 6 months for 7 semesters, right now I'm in the 2nd semester. We started our studies in an online session because of the pandemic that happened in the country. Of course, the first day is one of the days that I can't forget. 

        On the first day, I'm so nervous to meet a lot of new people and my lecturer because I know this is gonna be different than my normal secondary school, and yes indeed it is different and surprisingly it surprises me a lot. I suspect the class gonna be tense and just pure serious like all the universities or colleges that I saw before by my experience in my brother's class or from my cousin's experience but my first class is the friendliest, most relaxing and so much interaction happened between the students and the lecturers. it's totally different from my expectations. That pique my interest, even though the class is lively it still does not act like when I study in the Secondary School Era when the students act like kids, making a mess and doing a lot of stupid things. In fact, when I'm studying here at KPTM a lot of students are acting mature and hungry for knowledge while enjoying their life studying here by socializing and being friendly with each other even towards the lecturer while keeping their manners.

     The moment that really leaves a mark in my memory is when my group KPTMFC make our first assignments. The time we make those assignments, I remember when we first started to meet each other at the software social app called DISCORD that time we started to get to know each other somehow spontaneously chatting and we blended our aura into each other very well like there's no awkwardness and strangers between us. That time, shocked me a lot because very rare for me to meet and between us communicate very well even when I meet my best friend forever in secondary school is not smooth as that time. That moment still stuck with me until now. 

    This is just the start of my journey in my new life. I just step in into this new breath, new air, I knew, I gonna deal with a lot of problems and a lot more situations throughout my studies at this amazing college. Plus, in a month my class, gonna be fully physical and I will start to live on my college campus. I hope that I will enjoy my study at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA, Ipoh, Perak.

Written By,

MUHAMMAD BIN SHAMSI

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Person

 My Favourite person is of course Khalid Ibn Al-Walid, a great Islamic General that helps Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in his journey.                                               Depiction image of Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Khalid Ibn Al-Walid was born in Mecca in the year 592 century AD. Khalid full name is  Khalid bin al-Walid bin al-Mughirah from Bani Makhzum. His father al-Walid bin al-Mughirah is a leader of Bani Makhzum and the richest person at that time in Mecca. In the early history of Islam when Prophet Muhammad S.A.W started to open in spread Islam at Mecca, Khalid and his Bani Makhzum is against Islam very heavily until he join the war against Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. but an event make him change and open toward and it is told by other people the way he joins Islam is an interesting story.                                                         Depiction image of Old Mecca  In the Sulh Hudaibiah incident, the polytheists had sent Khalid with a team of spies to go to the Muslim army ca