Skip to main content

MY FAVOURITE PERSON

 My name is Muhammad Is’ad Bin Ismail. I was born into a modest family. I have 5 siblings. I am the first child of 5 siblings.

I have 3 younger sisters and one younger brother. Among my 4 sisters, there is one that I love the most.

Her name is Isyraq. She is a younger sister who has a loving nature and compassion for others.

Many memories we have gone through together. If you index by hand, it may not be possible to calculate.
Among the memories I can not forget is, Isyraq likes to try foods that have never been tried by our other siblings.
For example, when we were younger -sisters never ate budu, Isyraq was the first sister to dare to eat budu.

Another trait that Isyraq has, he likes to watch people eat on tv (mukbang).
He is willing to sit in front of the tv for hours just to watch people eat. For me, this is a funny trait that only exists in him that is difficult to find in others.
Besides, Isyraq is also a forgetful person.
Sometimes, Isyraq's forgetful nature makes me almost laugh. in the past, he looked for his glasses everywhere, while his glasses were on his head. However, in the past few months, Isyraq has fallen ill. The doctor has confirmed that Isyraq has a disease that is difficult to cure.
The statement given by the doctor made our family so sad. At first, I saw Isyraq was also sad.
what is great about Isyraq is that he never complained about the illness he suffered.
I saw that Isyraq did not seem to be in pain at all because he often smiled.

Time passed so fast, I saw with my own eyes one by one Isyraq's senses disappear.In the beginning, I watched Isyraq lose his ability to walk.
Then, his ability to sit.Then, his ability to move his body.And finally, I witnessed Isyraq only able to speak.However, what moved me, he kept smiling and telling stories. During the last month of Ramadan, I was quite happy to see Isyraq getting stronger and more enthusiastic.
When I visited Isyraq, he told me about various things. I was moved. During the festival, my family and I visited Isyraq as usual and celebrated his birthday. excited and happy.
One day, when my younger sister who was not present when we celebrated Isyraq's birthday was present, As well as giving gifts to Isyraq, at that time Isyraq was still enthusiastic and happy as usual.
It wasn't until my father and sister were about to return from visiting Isyraq that they kissed Isyraq's forehead.

 

At the same time, they saw Isyraq smile for the last time and breathe his last. Israq left us 2 days after his birthday.

 

May Isyraq be among the people which is fine.Amen



WRITED BY; MUHAMMAD IS'AD 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Person

 My Favourite person is of course Khalid Ibn Al-Walid, a great Islamic General that helps Prophet Muhammad S.A.W in his journey.                                               Depiction image of Khalid Ibn Al-Walid Khalid Ibn Al-Walid was born in Mecca in the year 592 century AD. Khalid full name is  Khalid bin al-Walid bin al-Mughirah from Bani Makhzum. His father al-Walid bin al-Mughirah is a leader of Bani Makhzum and the richest person at that time in Mecca. In the early history of Islam when Prophet Muhammad S.A.W started to open in spread Islam at Mecca, Khalid and his Bani Makhzum is against Islam very heavily until he join the war against Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. but an event make him change and open toward and it is told by other people the way he joins Islam is an interesting story.                                                         Depiction image of Old Mecca  In the Sulh Hudaibiah incident, the polytheists had sent Khalid with a team of spies to go to the Muslim army ca